These written documents are available to download or view. Copies of all documents are also available from the school office.
We hope that you are happy with everything at Bousfield. However, should you have reason to complain, it is important to know how to act.
In the first instance, complaints should be taken to the class teacher, the Deputy Head or the Headteacher. Most complaints can be solved with the school by talking to members of staff. However, if you are not satisfied with the outcome, you can make a formal complaint to the Governing Body. Full details can be found in our Complaints procedure document.
- Bousfield Accessibility Plan
- Bousfield Anti-Bullying Policy
- Bousfield Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Bousfield Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Bousfield Charging Remissions Policy
- Bousfield Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Bousfield Complaints Procedure
- Bousfield COVID Safeguarding Policy
- Bousfield Data Protection Policy
- Bousfield Educational Visits and Activities
- Bousfield Equal Opportunities Policy
- Bousfield Home Learning Policy
- Bousfield Homework Policy
- Bousfield Medical Policy
- Bousfield Online Safety Policy
- Bousfield Personal Social Health and Education and Religious and Sexual Educaion PSHE RSE Policy
- Bousfield Privacy Notice for Pupils and Parents-Carers
- Bousfield SEND Policy